Sunday, July 26, 2009

Being Grammy

Isn't she sweet?
Last night Matt's parents and grandad came over for supper. Matt and Nicole dressed Haley for dinner. As you can tell, she didn't even know she had company. She slept the whole evening.

A little angel.


I guess as long as I am at Matt and Nicole's, my blogs will be about Haley Grace. Which, by the way, is a very good subject about which to blog. She is so sweet.


There is nothing like a little bitty baby. This little precious baby can turn intelligent and semi-intelligent adults into oohing, aahing, babbling, have-your-camera-ready-at-all-times sillies. That would be me. Sometimes it would appear as she is the only baby, or the only baby since Camille, to be so cute. I just love being a grammy.


Some times, Nicole and I are so tired. Neither one of us is getting enough rest, but I am enjoying every minute of my time here. I am glad I can be here to help Matt and Nicole, especially since Nicole had a c-section.
Terri

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful.....enjoy being grandma. Nothing like it! :) Sharon Mc

Ginger said...

hey terri,
i am so happy you posted new pics of Haley. She has changed some. I think in these photos i see a lot of Matt.

Haley is a big baby doll and as pretty as can be. What a beautiful little outfit she is wearing.

I know you are really busy taking care of your family.

Perhaps you can grab a nap today. Everyone always told me to sleep when my babies slept. Good advise. Take it.
love, Ginger

VIC'S PLACE said...

She's a beautiful baby girl. I love being a grandma to a handsome grandson. You deserve to have it all about the granddaughter. I love seeing pictures of babies and hearing about them.

Anonymous said...

She doesn't look too little to me! Especially those "little" cheeks! Glad to hear Marc made it home okay,

Love,
Linda W

Anita said...

Oh, she looks like a princess! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

This granny thinks she is absolutely adorable. So glad that you are there with Nicole. Give that precious little angel hugs and kisses. LUV/U, Sue

TREY MORGAN said...

Awwww ... first word that came to mind.

Jeanne said...

Terri, she's so beautiful! I know you just loving getting to spend time with her and all the family.