Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hot Water and Lay's Potato Chips

I am still enjoying our time at the lake and still thinking everything that Camille does is the cutest, sweetest, smartest thing that anyone ever did. The weather has been cool and we haven't been in the water. We have spent lots of time in the park and have taken several walks everyday. Yesterday, we played miniature golf. Camille got a hole in one on every hole, even without using a putter. She walked to the hole and dropped her ball in. We would not have had it any other way. She would have been dangerous with a putter in her hands. On the first hole, Marc hit his ball and Camille ran to it, picked it up, and brought it back to him. She did this several times. On one hole, there was a slight slope. Don hit his ball and it did not make it all the way up the slope. Camille picked up his ball and threw it the rest of the way. She certainly made miniature golf a lot more fun and interesting.

How I am enjoying hot water. Hot baths, hot showers, washing my clothes. I roll with the flow, but since hot water is available, and without an extra charge, I am immensely enjoying it. Sometimes feeling a bit guilty about how much water I am wasting.

In Honduras I have just about given up eating chips, except for the ones Marc makes. I have not eaten any chips that taste really good, therefore, I do not eat them. Marc bought me a bag of Wavy Lay's Potato chips, my favorite. I have eaten them for almost every meal. Sometimes, that is all I have eaten for a meal. I have savored them and thought about hiding them so no one else could eat my chips. I did not really do that, I just thought about it. I may buy another bag before we leave for Honduras on Sunday. I will have to do extra walking next week after having that many potato chips, but extra walking will be worth having Wavy Lay's potato chips.

Terri

1 comment:

Carla and Daryl said...

living in honduras really makes a person appreciate the small things!! funny about wanting to hide your chips.......heehee