Saturday, January 18, 2014

Living Out Of A Suitcase

is not something I do well.  We spend a one month in the States two times a year.  One would think I would get better at this as time passes.  I am quite sure that I am getting worse at living out of a suitcase.

When I arrived in Oklahoma City, I did not know where anything was.  I tried to reorganize before we left, but when I got to Nathan's, I still did not know where anything was.  I managed to organize myself and packed in one suitcase for a couple of days.  I did well in Baton Rouge.  Or fairly well. 

When we got to Panama City Beach, I needed both suitcases so I would have clean clothes.  We just got to Panama City Beach yesterday afternoon.  This morning I looked around and laughed and said, "I don't know how I manage to do this.  I was really trying to get organized."  Marc said, "And, how did that work out for you?"  You would have had  to have seen this room and heard the tone of Marc's voice to know that was funny, not rude.

It is slightly better now.  But, it is time to pack up and leave again tomorrow.  Next stop, Borger.  I will be there a few days.  Perhaps, I can get organized.  But, if I were you, I would not place any bets on it.

No comments: