Thursday, November 3, 2011

Double Whammy

I had such a good time at that retreat.  And just a few hours after I posted that blog, I was in the ER with extreme pain and vomiting.  After two of tests, and more pain and vomiting, I was taken into another emergency surgery.  This time for another intestinal blockage (only partial obstruction this time) and for gallbladder issues. 

I had surgery on Tuesday.  As of this morning, all tubes and such are gone.  I will be in the hospital until Saturday or Sunday.  Hopefully, Saturday.  I feel better everyday, but I have a long ways to go.  I haven't felt like reading all the FB messages yet.  But, I know there is a whole bunch of people praying for me, thus the reason I am doing so well.  You guys are awesome.  Keep those prayers going.

Love,
Terri

3 comments:

Kim said...

I am so thankful you are feeling better. We have not stopped praying since we heard you were sick. We will keep up the prayers. I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better.

jl

Anonymous said...

I am continuing to pray. I love you and I am glad you are beginning to feel better. It is so hard to be so far away.
Jana