Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fun In Baton Rouge

Marc and I arrived in Baton Rouge on Thursday afternoon. We are staying with our friends, Kin and Donna Ellis. We are doing a lot of chilling. In more ways than one. It is cold here, but I guess I should not complain. It is not Borger, Texas cold or Atlanta cold or St. Louis cold. We are relaxing and preparing for our time at Gulf Coast Getaway and then returning to Honduras.

We have not been in Baton Rouge many times. I have been here more than Marc. The only way we know to get any where is from Matt and Nicole's apartment. They don't live here any more, but we still refer to it as Matt and Nicole's. We spend a lot of time on Stumberg so we can find where we want to go. This does not sound like two people who drive in Tegucigalpa, does it? Not to mention, that to go to Matt and Nicole's and then drive to where we want to be, is usually the long way there.

Today, we went to the post office, the one by Matt and Nicole's. Then we needed an Office Depot. Before we found Office Depot, we decided beignets would be good. We had no idea where Coffee Call was so we called Matt in Costa Rica to ask. We found Coffee Call, Office Depot and Wal-Mart all in the same center. We were sure it was meant to be to go for beignets. The beignets were hot and wonderful.

As usual, the Tindalls are having grand adventures.

Terri

1 comment:

mandnfitz said...

I was actually thinking earlier, I wonder if they have to go to my apartment to figure out where they want to go. Then I thought surely they could just ask Kin or Donna.