Thursday, July 1, 2010

Haley Grace Comes To Honduras







It has rained and rained and rained. We have gone days without seeing sunshine. I kept saying I knew I would feel better, if only I could see the sunshine.


Yesterday, the sun finally shone and it was a beautiful day indeed. Not only did the sun finally shine, Nicole and Haley Grace arrived yesterday morning. To see those girls' smiling faces was better the sunshine.


Baby Haley smiles all the time. And busy. Yes, she is. Into everything. And everything goes directly to the mouth.


Everyone we saw, ooed and ahed over her. They like those chubby legs and chubby cheeks. From the moment he laid eyes upon her, Luis was smitten. That was funny to watch. Some of the children and some of the staff rushed out to greet her.


Nicole and Haley and I are going to have a ton of fun the next two weeks. This grammy feels herself getting better in the presence of her girls.


Terri

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

YEA!!!!

Ginger said...

awe! Haley is so cute!!! I am glad everyone arrived safely.

Fred and Jo Beth said...

She is beautiful. How could she be any other way. With a beautiful Mother and Grandmother.

Donna said...

These pictures of Haley are so cute! She has the most beautiful smile and a sweet personality to match! She is definitely your little sunshine baby! Enjoy every minute and take lots of pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

That is one of the five prettiest babies I have ever seen. She is adorable. I am so glad you can spend some time with her and precious Nicole. I love you all.
Jana