Sunday, September 27, 2009

Simple Pleasures

It has been said that simple minds have simple pleasures. With that being said, I must have a simple mind, because the last two days I have certainly enjoyed simple pleasures.

After arriving in Little Rock yesterday morning, we went downtown to eat. We then watched Camille play in the park and the fountain. We climbed the stairs to the bridge. We stood there watching the river traffic and the park. A large barge was coming up the river. We stood on the bridge and watched in fascination as the barge passed under the bridge on which we were standing. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

After church today, I have had the simple pleasure of playing Candy Land and Go Fish with Camille. I am trying to enjoy every single moment of these last few days in the States.

Terri

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Dear Terri,
I am so happy you are enjoying your time with family.
We all find the simple pleasures in life to be the most meaningful.
love, Ginger

Robin said...

love it - your style of simple pleasures are the BEST!! you're in my prayers ... love you!
Robin