Saturday, September 5, 2009

The First Week


Camille is feeding the horses
Camille is watching a humming bird


Camille on the beach at Proffit's Porch

We have been in the States for a week and have enjoyed ourselves immensely. We have spent time with our kids and grandkids. Since Camille is traveling with us this first week, we got to enjoy having both of our granddaughters at the same time. Camille is a sweet cousin to little Haley. She also has been a real trooper as we travelled and visited so many different people.


We are in Columbus and have made the rounds visiting as many people as possible. We have eaten at Proffit's Porch and Pepper's. I fully expect to eat at Mi Toro before I leave tomorrow. It might sound like all I care about is eating. I guess that is partially true, but we have and will enjoy great fellowship with our friends as we eat. Good food, good friends, and good fellowship. Doesn't get much better than that.



As I have been at Nathan's, at Nicole's, and here in Columbus, I have had several rounds of missing Ryan. It usually does not hit this time of year and caught me off guard. I do think he would have been a great uncle to these girls.



We have had a relaxing and busy time so far. Tomorrow, Marc teaches Bible class and then we hit the road visiting several more churches over the next four weeks.



I am thankful for this time with family and friends.



Terri

No comments: