Friday, January 2, 2009

A Soldier On His Knees

What an honor to be called a
Soldier of the Cross,
An army that has never
Turned back, never suffered loss.
Our weapons are not carnal
Our strongholds you can't
See, the army becomes mighty by the time spent on our knees.

I'm not ashame for you to see this soldier on his knees.
You might even see a tear or hear a humble plea.
Some may call it weakness, some may question my strength.
Oh but you must see the power's not me,
I prepare for battle on my knees.

- The Crab Family-

As Marc and I were driving along, listening to our new Crab Family cd, I heard this song. I like this song.

I think life could easily be compared to battle. Sometimes, life is all out war. I hope all soldiers spend time preparing for their daily battle by spending time on their knees.

I desire for myself, as we enter a new year, that I wear my knees completely out as I prepare for the daily battles of life.

Lets pray for each other as we battle through 2009.

Terri

No comments: