Sunday, August 31, 2008

Family Time

Friday night, Marc and I arrived in Little Rock. Landing early, we had our luggage and were waiting on the curb when Nathan arrived. Due to the time we were landing, we thought it would be Nathan only. But he surprised us and brought Camille. Grammy was certainly ready for Camille hugs.

We had a relaxing day yesterday with our kids. Matt and Nicole came over from Searcy. We enjoyed the kids and watched some college football, which is something we do not get to do in Honduras. Later in the day, we went downtown Little Rock, down by the river. Camille played in the fountain and then we ate to belatedly celebrate Nathan's birthday.

We attended church at Chenal this morning, seeing friends that had recently been in Honduras. After we all had naps this afternoon, Camille and I read books and we went for a walk and just are enjoying every word she says.

Tomorrow we will go to Matt and Nicole's for a couple of days and then we will go to Mississippi and then on to Tennessee, before heading back to Searcy and Little Rock. We will then head to Texas, taking Camille with us. We will then return to Little Rock and Searcy. If you had not noticed, all roads lead to Little Rock and Searcy.

We will be in many churches and many places the next few weeks, seeing many friends, making new memories. I am sure there will be trips to Wal-Mart and Sonic, meeting for coffee and sharing Honduras.

Terri

3 comments:

Carla and Daryl said...

i hope you all are having a wonderful time seeing friends and family!

Ginger said...

Terri,
We are having family time here too. Sara and Paul and their kids were here for Sunday lunch and we invited the bruce johnson's too.

Today I have Mrs. Jean (Pearley's step mother) with us. I went to Tupelo to pick her up and we are enjoying much conversation and food.

The kids and grandkids start arriving for Maddie's birthday party on thursday.

The party is Sunday and we will have a lot of family time this week.

I am certainly glad that you are having a great week too with family. I know it is a blast to enjoy Camille time. I feel the same way about my grandkids.

Can't wait to hear all the silly things that Camille has made you laugh about.

I think Gena and the five dogs will survive Gustav! I was really worried about her for a few hours there. Sick for those who weren't so lucky.

I am thankful New Orleans wasn't hit as hard as 3 years ago.

I will email one day soon.

Thanks for the bloggie. You know I love my bloggie news from you.

Love, Ginger

TREY MORGAN said...

Terri,

Enjoyed catching up on your blog. Enjoy your time in the states with friends and family.

Blessings