Saturday, May 9, 2015

Saturday Night

It has been one of those weeks.  A Grammy-Emma date. Five trips to town.  Nine appointments.  Haley's mother's day program.  Receipts. Reports.  Therapies. Good new.  Bad news.  A couple of hours with a friend.  There should have been another mother's day program today, but there was a terrible tragedy in Santa Ana and it was canceled.  I am not glad for the tragedy, but I was glad for a slower day today. 

The night meds are done.  I hope there are no crises up at Casa tonight. 

I have done some laundry.  Picked up a few things.  

I fixed myself some spaghetti.  I am going to have a Dr Pepper and listen to Michael W. Smith.  I am excited about church and lunch with Matt and Nicole and the girls tomorrow. 

There are mountains of paperwork staring at me.  Every where I go.  I think I am going to ignore their stares and relax tonight.  It has been one of those weeks.

No comments: