Sunday, May 24, 2015

Los Pinos

I love my church in Santa Ana.  I love going to church with the Casa kids and watching them grow spiritually.  But, I have a very special place in my heart for the church in Los Pinos.  It has been more than two years since I have been to Los Pinos for church. 

Matt and Nicole go to Los Pinos about once a month.  I thought I would go last Sunday with them, but there was a city wide service and everyone at Los Pinos was going to that.  So, last week we decided to go to Los Pinos today. 

I love that church and I was so happy to be there.  I hugged several people and walked in and sat down.  I felt the tears pooling in my eyes.  I did not expect or plan that.  Thankfully, I got that under control before I had a full blown melt down. 

The singing was great.  The preaching was great.  The fellowship was better than that. 

I was wearing a big smile.  When I saw Linda, I felt those tears again.  She is so grown up and so beautiful 

I am thankful that I could get away and go to church in Los Pinos this morning.  And, I hope I do not wait two years to go again.



No comments: